Overview

Lodha Amara Kolshet presents residences designed to give you just what you need. Lodha Amara is giving you a chance to live, explore, and bask in nature. Lodha has launched a new phase in its existing land parcel and named it Lodha Amara Kolshet. Lodha has changed the Thane market with its previous launch of big bang & this time also Lodha is planning to repeat history by launching Lodha Amara. Lodha Amara Kolshet will be available in 2 BHK With Deck. The concept of Lodha Amara Kolshet is “Each one has one” which itself symbolizes that Lodha Amara Kolshet is for everyone who is looking out for an affordable luxury home in Thane.

Lodha Amara Kolshet Thane is the ultra-modern slice of global lifestyle. Lodha Amara Kolshet is Celebrating unity in diversity, the Lodha Amara Kolshet family provides opportunities to celebrate every festival & event with grandeur and fervor. The budding community at Lodha Amara Kolshet, already beaming with the joy of owning their home, enriches every event with their wholehearted participation. Contemporary Lodha Amara Kolshet with modern architecture and offers 2 & 3 BHK With Deck Apartments. Situated in prime central Thane, Lodha Amara Kolshet is conveniently close to the buzzing places in Thane as well as enjoys close proximity to several IT and corporate offices. Lodha Amara Thane offers an Excellent road and rail network and easy connectivity with every part of Mumbai. Lodha Amara Thane, the prestigious storied building at Lodha Kolshet is just three and a half kilometers from Thane station. Lodha Kolshet (Lodha Amara Kolshet)is facilitated with a new infrastructure that makes it a hub of connectivity to all parts of Mumbai. These are certain advantages of the location of the project Lodha Amara Kolshet Thane at the Thane Smart City.

Lodha Amara Thane is planned in 3 Phases and its 1st phase is completed with a fully operational clubhouse and world-class amenities. Amara Thane offers 30% of apartments ready for delivery, the remaining 70% available for sale with only choices of possession in the years 2019 & 2020. Lodha Amara Kolshet is the perfect place for you to live a blissful life. Be a part of this grand lifestyle at Amara by Lodha Amara Kolshet – Thane’s greenest, finest, and most successful neighborhood.

Contact Sales

Lodha Amara, Near Air Force Station, Kolshet Rd, Sandoz Baug, Thane, Maharashtra 400615




Fill your contact details